We are fascinated by technology and the way we can positively impact the world. Orthotics have great impact on people – but there hasn’t been a lot of innovation in this field since WWII.
We were wondering why 3D Printed Handbraces were always concepts, and why we never saw people actually wearing them. We are making big steps in our development right now. Instant hand scanning, fast automation software and a brand-new handbrace. Developed with medical professionals, designers and engineers.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Generalist, with creativity and who likes to get his/her hands dirty. You will play a big role in the design and structure of our 3D Scanner & Software component, that will be used by many medical professionals. We work with a skilled team of people: 3D, Orthopedic Specialists, Electrical & Software Engineering in the high-tech accelerator Yes!Delft.
– Minimum of 1 year working experience.
– Experience with embedded systems.
– Experience with PCB design & sourcing
– Experience with multiple languages (preferably JS / Python)
– Experience with 3D is a bonus (i.e. openGL/webGL)
– Creative, Curious, Persistant, Pro-Active, Teamplayer.