We are fascinated by 3D technology and the way we can positively impact the world. Orthotics have great impact on people – but there hasn’t been a lot of innovation in this field since WWII.
We were wondering why 3D Printed Handbraces were always concepts, and why we never saw people actually wearing them. We are making big steps in our development right now. Instant hand scanning, fast automation software and a brand-new handbrace. Developed with medical professionals, designers and engineers.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Design Engineer, with experience in 3D (Surface) Modelling, with creativity and who likes to get his/her hands dirty. We work with a skilled team of people: 3D engineers, Orthopedic Specialists, Electrical & Software Engineering in the inspiring high-tech accelerator Yes!Delft.
You receive a lot of responsibility as an intern. Crucial parts of our products are invented and tested with patients and users by interns at Manometric. Along with the rest of the team, you will form the future of orthopedics.
– Good 3D (Surface) Modelling skills (Autodesk Fusion / Rhino / Solidworks)
– Prototyping + 3D printing skills
– Interesting portfolio of design engineering / CAD projects
– Full time availability in Delft, The Netherlands
– Creative, Curious, Persistant, Pro-Active, Teamplayer